Ariston Group sta cercando ricercando profili di controller junior per i plant in provincia di Ancona. Di seguito la job description dettagliata:
Jr. PLANT CONTROLLER
As Junior Plant Controller you will report hierarchically to Plant Manager and in dotted line to the Industrial BU Controller and you will manage the following activities:
- Manage the Plant budget, forecast and outlooks
- Month-end closing and variances analysis (Purchase Price Variances, Labour price and efficiency variances, Indirect costs, Technical modifications)
- Ensure product cost control, raw material stock control and provision analysis
- Ensure goods in transit control and investments control together with pay back analysis
- Prepare expense report, analysis and review
- Participate at internal and external audits
- Prepare WCM Cost Deployment
- Support Plant Manager and Industrial BU Controller on decision making: make or buy, cost analysis on alternative, etc.
- Ensure the correct application of procedures and timing respect
As ideal candidate, you have a degree in Economics or Management Engineering and 1/2 years of experience in the same role into multinational companies.
The knowledge of SAP R3 (modules CO and MM) and the proficiency in Microsoft Office are required.
Organization and planning skills, proactivity and flexibility, team working, communication and results orientation complete the profile.
A good level of English and availability to travel are basic requirement.
I potenziali candidati possono contattare direttamente la Dott.ssa Michela Flumini (Talent Acquistion & Employer Branding Director - Ariston Group) al seguente indirizzo mail: firstname.lastname@example.org